- Reference JO-1806-102
- Job type Permanent
- Salary from £27644
Nurse Team Leader required for a charitable organisation in the High Wycombe area.
Full-time 35 hours a week.
Job Purpose :
To ensure that the highest standard of care is maintained in accordance with policies and procedures and CQC Fundamental Standards. To provide physical, emotional, spiritual and social support to the service users within the scheme. To encourage service users to achieve maximum independence where possible.
Reporting to the Registered Home Manager, you will provide direct nursing care to residents. To ensure that good quality records, care plans and individual programme plans are completed, maintained and reviewed as and when required. To ensure that records are timely, accurate and relevant, in compliance with statutory requirements and NMC guidelines.
To monitor health care needs of the service user, ensuring dietary needs are met and choices offered; to report ill health and make requests for intervention by GP’s and other health care professionals where appropriate.
To manage a staff team, promoting support and co-operation throughout all staff members.
To ensure that the highest standard of care is maintained in accordance with Heritage Care’s policies and procedures and CQC Fundamental Standards. To work flexibly according to the demands of the service, this will include a flexible shift pattern consisting of early, late, weekend and bank holiday shifts.
– Registered Nurse – First or Second Level
– Previous experience of team leadership and working on own initiative
– Experience in caring for the elderly
– Experience of working in a residential or nursing home
– Proven first line management experience
– Ability to undertake further management duties as directed by Head of Nursing, Lead Nurses or Senior Management Team
– Ability to administer medication
– Demonstrate an understanding of the needs of older people
– Ability to prioritise tasks and manage a shift
The benefits we offer include:
– 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Pension scheme
– Child Care Vouchers
– Bike to work scheme
– Discount scheme with a wide range of retailers
– Refer a friend scheme
– Interest free season ticket loan for travel
– Excellent career progression
Please contact Lauren Clampett at OneCall24 on 07780990644 or email Lauren.Clampett@onecall24co.uk